Now that Memorial Day is behind us and summer is upon us, I’m feeling some white dresses!
- J McLaughlin Embroidered Dress: The perforated pattern on this dress screams summer. Sure to draw envious gazes.
- J. Crew Linen Dress: Wear this with a nude pump or strappy sandal and a colorful clutch.
- Lilly Pulitzer Shift Dress: This is my favorite of the bunch. I LOVE the gold detailing and the unique neckline. This would be perfect with gold Jacks and an on-trend basket clutch.
- J. Crew Eyelet Dress: You can’t have a white summer dress list without including an eyelet number. I really love the form of this one. Great with a both a wedge and flats. Super sexy without showing a lot of skin.
- Maison Jules Wrap Dress: This brand is a new fav of mine. Cute, classic styles that won’t break the bank (and this dress is no different). I want one of everything.
Busy week behind me with lots of changes next week. Have a great weekend!