‘Tis the season for gingham galore! The blazer and the maxi dress share the top spot on my gingham wish list!
One.J. Crew Blazer
Three.Draper James Dog Collar
Four. J. Crew Side Tie Shorts
Five.J. Crew Bikini
Seven.Brooks Brothers Belt
Nine. Clare V. Clutch
Twelve. J. Crew Maxi Dress
Posted June 9, 2017
Shorts are a summer essential. I’d like one of each of these, please!
- Draper James Pink Gingham Shorts
- Vineyard Vines Whale & Stars Shorts
- J. Crew Embroidered Cherry Shorts
- Maison Jules Anchor Print Shorts
- J. Crew Pineapple Tie-Waist Shorts
- Draper James Greenhill Blossom Scallop Shorts
- J. McLaughlin Paisley Scallop Shorts
- J. Crew Plaid Boyfriend Shorts
- J. McLaughlin Striped Scallop Shorts
Several trends are starting to feel really played out. Please no more ruffled tops and dresses or tiered dresses! Tassels and pom poms have got to go, too. I never got on board with either of these trends and won’t be sad to see them go. Tassels are especially distasteful to me since this trend conjures up some uncomfortable burlesque-related images for me. I also think those highly popular tassel earrings share the shape of a Shih Tzu’s or Cocker Spaniel’s ears. What can I say? I like simple, classic accessories. Give me a beautiful pair of pearl earrings any day!
Happy Friday, all!
Posted June 2, 2017
Now that Memorial Day is behind us and summer is upon us, I’m feeling some white dresses!
- J McLaughlin Embroidered Dress: The perforated pattern on this dress screams summer. Sure to draw envious gazes.
- J. Crew Linen Dress: Wear this with a nude pump or strappy sandal and a colorful clutch.
- Lilly Pulitzer Shift Dress: This is my favorite of the bunch. I LOVE the gold detailing and the unique neckline. This would be perfect with gold Jacks and an on-trend basket clutch.
- J. Crew Eyelet Dress: You can’t have a white summer dress list without including an eyelet number. I really love the form of this one. Great with a both a wedge and flats. Super sexy without showing a lot of skin.
- Maison Jules Wrap Dress: This brand is a new fav of mine. Cute, classic styles that won’t break the bank (and this dress is no different). I want one of everything.
Busy week behind me with lots of changes next week. Have a great weekend!